Feng Shui for the Bedroom: Feng Shui for the Bedroom uses shape, color, and images, in a proper placement to affect the energy of the bedroom, thereby bringing positive benefits to the inhabitants. This energy called “Chi”, is the life force that is inherent in all objects.
Feng Shui in the Bedroom is about enhancing the environment and the energy around you. Feng Shui for the Bedroom begins with the yin or feminine energy of your bedroom. Excite the chi (Dragon’s Cosmic Breath) by making your bedroom romantic. Anything that blocks the Chi can lead to serious consequences, such as lack of sleep or sexual dysfunction.
Good Feng Shui in the bedroom is very important for peaceful mind and good sleep. After the living room, we spend most of our time in the bed room. To ensure that the Chi flows in the proper manner follow these Feng Shui for the Bedroom Tips:
1. The Feng Shui bedroom should be full of female yin energy, not yang.
2. Take away the TV, computer, and anything related to work.
3. The bedroom should be as far away from the front door as possible.
4. The bed should be the largest object in the room and the focal point of the room
5. The bed should also be approachable from both sides, and not be in a direct line with the door.
6. Feng Shui in the Bedroom uses several levels of lighting, lamps/candles so you can easily control the lighting from the bed.
7. The bed should be positioned towards a pleasant view, when you wake up. If you do not have a great view try a painting.
8. Safe and healthy environment is critical for Feng Shui in the Bedroom, no broken, dingy, items. Clocks that do not work, loose door knobs, etc.
9. Organize the space, remove clutter and remove the piles, paper work, dirty laundry etc. give everything a proper home
Feng Shui in the Bedroom Decorations:
All decorations in the bedroom should have Yin Chi energy and use appropriate Bedroom Feng Shui colors, for attracting good energy, good fortune and good luck. Decorations for Feng Shui in the bedroom should be pleasing and relaxing. Abstract is fine as long as it makes you feel good. . Everything should be arranged in pairs or multiples to symbolize a union. Flowers symbolize fidelity and marriage and are ideal for Feng Shui Bedroom decoration.
Feng Shui in the Bedroom Paintings:
A Feng Shui Painting, like all objects in the universe, has Chi energy. A Feng Shui for the Bedroom painting is used to create a positive Chi energy in the space by depicting flowers, fertile earth, lucky symbols, and natural scenery. A Feng Shui for the Bedroom painting is an effective way to attract positive energy to the home and change the fortune and luck of the people in it.
With a Feng Shui for the Bedroom painting, one has unlimited creative potential in enhancing good Feng Shui in the home. Our Feng Shui paintings are created using several different Feng Shui elements within each painting. This creates many different Feng Shui benefits to be derived from one painting and allows most of our Feng Shui paintings to be appropriate for many different places within the home.
Feng Shui in the Bedroom colors:
Feng Shui for bedroom colors are warm such as browns, beiges, reds, and yellows. Red is the best color for love, passion, and sexual energy. Yellow is also a good Feng Shui for the bedroom color, it symbolizes communication. Bedroom Feng Shui colors should enhance energy by using Feng Shui paintings in shades of red, pink, and yellow.
For an erotic bedroom incorporate the Feng Shui element of fire. To enhance the sexual energy in your bedroom with Feng Shui, display symbols that activate the energy of love, such as a sensual painting. See our nude paintings here..