See all our Feng Shui for Office Paintings here
Feng Shui for Office
Feng Shui literally means "Wind Water". This ancient science originated in China over 3500 years ago. Feng Shui for Office is used
to bring career fortune by harnessing the universal energy of "Chi", or the "Dragon's Cosmic Breath". Feng Shui for the Office
practices are used to attract positive chi, including attracting and maintaining Feng Shui Career fortune.
Feng Shui for the Office practice redirects the energy flow in your home and office in order to attract wealth opportunities, thus making you prosperous. Feng Shui for the Office helps you create an environment, both at home and in the office, that will strengthen and attract the Feng Shui for the Office energies.
Feng Shui the office environment by enhancing and fortifying the flow of Chi using our Feng Shui for the Office Paintings. The more
Chi your environment has, the stronger your own energy field, thus ability to attract more abundance in your life. Our Feng Shui
Office Paintings use both Feng Shui Career and Feng Shui for Office principles.
Feng Shui for Office is an ancient art that attracts wealth and advancement. However, Feng Shui for the Office can help you acquire wealth and advancement only when you work towards acquiring it. The old Feng Shui texts affirm, Feng Shui does not bring you wealth if you do not strive for it. What Feng Shui for the Office gives you is the necessary support to seek wealth and fortune. It will support you to seek fortune and will create a congenial environment for the same.
How does Feng Shui for Office work?
Feng Shui for Office creates a balance in the environment through deep understanding of the principles of nature. When nature is in balance, life flourishes. Feng Shui for the Office uses the five elements of nature – water, fire, earth, plants and metal – in varying forms and combinations to create a balanced environment.
What to expect from Feng Shui for Office:
1. Less work frustration
2. High levels of efficiency
3. Less stress, better sleep
4. Increased physical and spiritual energy at work
5. Decrease in the level of effort needed to obtain career advancement
Feng Shui for Office Tips:
The basic tips remain the same for Feng Shui Wealth,
1. Add Feng Shui Office attracting paintings, symbols and colors to your space.
2. Avoid crowding, too much furniture and shelves. Free space leads to abundance and monetary gains.
3. No broken, dingy, items. Clocks that do not work, leaky faucet, loose door knobs
4. Personalize your space so that it reflects you and brings you empowerment. Use patterns, textures and colors that you like. Live with the décor you love. Discard the rest.
5. Organize the space, to do away with clutter. Remove the piles of paper work, clean out your mail and email boxes,. etc. Give everything a proper home.